airisDATA Inc., is a startup system integration company focused primarily on Hadoop data engineering and machine learning services. We take pride in our team of passionate data engineers, machine learning specialists, and data administrators who build, run, and deploy data solutions on large scale Hadoop clusters.
Are you comfortable analyzing complex, high volume, multi-dimensional data that drive business decisions? Are you ready to derive predictions and recommendations from unstructured, structured, and streaming data sets? Do you have the tenacity to identify and optimize the right machine learning and graphing algorithms to solve a business problem?
What could you expect?
The business opportunities and technical challenges are rewarding. A few business problems you will be tasked to provide actionable insights for our customers – Log data Analysis, Click Stream Analysis, Fraud Detection, Transaction Forensics, Call Detail Record Analysis, Equipment Service Predictions, Capacity Planning, Infrastructure Investments, Product Recommendation, Bandwidth Allocation, Customer Loyalty, Customer Churn, Brand sentiment, Sentiment Analysis, Website optimization, Risk Predictions.
- MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or a related field or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in data analysis, data mining, and software development.
- 3+ years in ML model design, feature engineering, validation for prediction, recommendation, anomaly detection systems.
- Experience in Regression, Bayesian, Decision Trees, Random Forests, SVM, Clustering, Instance based methods, Association Rules, Dimensionality Reduction, Graph algorithms.
- Strong hands-on programming experience in Java, SQL, R, Python (Scala a plus)
- Top-down thinker, excellent communicator, and great problem solver
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of technologies as Hadoop ecosystem, Apache Spark – MLlib, GraphX and iPython – sci-kit, Pandas
- Certified in Hadoop (Cloudera or Hortonworks) and Apache Spark
- Domain expertise in a couple – Telecommunication, Digital Media, Digital Advertising, Finance, Retail
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Mac equipment